Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I solved one Bench and Bye Week problem.  The Colts Kicker was in Free Agency and he is good, plus plays many games indoors of no wind or rain. He has a Week 14 Bye Week.  I had Chargers Kicker and added Dolphins kicker to cover his week 5 Bye Week.  That's too many Kickers.  Adding Colts Kicker, I could drop the others and add Saints Defense who I will need for Cowboys Defense Week 7 Bye Week.  

My hope is Chase Brown does well for Bengals, he was best I could grab for a bench Bye Week RB depth.  However every season RB's get hot that nobody drafted, often as they get playing time due to star RB's injured and out much of season. Way too early to know who the Surprise RB's will be.

I also just dumped that Steeler TE.  As TE's flew off the board. I took him for TE bench bye week.  Instead I now have that Saints guy who is not just TE back-up, but also 3rd string QB.  Good, I didn't want AFC North Bengals rivals on my team, I don't want to root for them.  Steeler Fans can chant Muth, not me. 

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-29-2024, 02:27 PM