MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
What would you do with the money?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do with the money?
The Powerball is up to $800,000,000.00 and you are the only winner, what would you do with all that money?

First decision happens when you buy the ticket...do I want the Lump Sum or the 30 year Payout?
Lump Sum will get you $275,000,000.00 all at once
30 Year Payout will get you $15,000,000.00 a year for 30 years totaling $450,000,000.00

Here's what I would do.

If you invest right with the Lump Sum, you could get a better return so, it's the Lump Sum of $275 million.

After living through the heart attack from just winning that jackpot, I would call my lawyer and get his advice.
We both set up our wills just in case something happened to us, lol.

After turning in the ticket and the money is in the bank I would,
Cut a check for 10% to my church first thing.
Pay off all my bills and be debt free
Set aside $50 million for each of my wife's and my parents, brothers and sisters

Now, we have all this money and have no clue as to what to do with.

There are so many things we would like to do if we had the money as in charities.

$275 million is an obscene amount of money, I have no clue what to do with it. I can't wrap my mind around that much money.

EDIT: What would you do with the money if you won $1,500,000,000.00 in one Lump Sum?

If it was that much money, I would make Mike Brown an offer to buy the Cincinnati Bengals for $1 billion cash, but I don't think he would sell.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What would you do with the money? - Nebuchadnezzar - 01-09-2016, 01:05 AM