Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Could Jump Out In First Place Week One
(09-01-2024, 12:23 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: And it proves again that today's players and agents do not care about Super Bowls, Rings or lifting the Lombardi. It's all about ME and how big of a contract I can get for ME. All the nonsense talk just a few years ago about how players will want to sign with the Bengals to have the chance to play with Burrow was comical. Just a few that left for MORE MONEY and worse teams, Bell, Awuzie, Perine, Hurst, Williams. I know Bell is back but only because he didn't cost them much if any and he is several years older and a bit slower now.

When I think about it actually maybe the players and agents are the smart ones in all this as the NFL head office has nearly succeeded in ruining what the Super Bowl actually represents. Now it's all about the pre, halftime and post game circus event that always has the strangest weirdos doing whatever they do. It seems more time is wasted on this nauseating circus act than the game itself.

Mike Brown was all about buying up all the shares before ever trying to win. Owners are the same way.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Could Jump Out In First Place Week One - PCB Bengal Fan - 09-03-2024, 03:17 PM