Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-05-2024, 12:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Kevin...you're not supposed to help other teams.   Mellow

I'm not helping them, and maybe they are smart not to carry a Kicker.  It's just that I've seen Kickers put up more points than RBs or WR's some weeks in this League.  They may be right, but I take enough Zero's at positions to just take a Zero at Kicker all season.  Again, they might be right not to even carry a Kicker,  If these 3 teams show it's better not to carry a Kicker, as season goes on, I won't carry one either.  For now I will, because I don't see how a Kicker hurts you.  I don't think they go negative in points, but it's been a year since we played this, but I don't remember them going negative in points.  I've been so into Baseball, and Pitchers can go very negative in points, but in trying to remember Football, I don't remember Kickers in the negative, but I could be wrong. 

I'm more interested in this than anything.  1/4 of our teams are saying they don't need a Kicker.  If they win weeks without one, I might have to believe they are right.  For now I'll carry a Kicker, but I'll be watching to see if they do better without one.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 09-05-2024, 01:50 PM