Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people hurt animals?
(07-14-2024, 08:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It happens all the time. Dogs are beaten and chained outside to suffer, starved close to death, and sometimes even past that. Cats kicked. Pets are being used to train fighter dogs, etc. Where is the heart in those people? 

There was an arrest recently in my area where a man was punching a puppy because of, who knows? It's a damn puppy! Thank goodness a neighbor say it and called the police.

Whenever we get a dog, we get it from a shelter. They come with damage and scars. They take a while to trust because their past has not been pretty. 

Sometimes, I don't understand people. But I have enough common sense to know it's only a sick few and not the majority. Yet, I still struggle putting myself in the dogs' position and being abused like that. I remember when I was young, I saw the movie "Faces of death." Good Lord, I wish I had never seen that. For those that have seen it, you know what I'm talking about.

People that abuse animals are godless people and if theres a hell ...thats where they are going. Good of you to take in those animals from the shelters.  We recently had to put down a beautiful German Shepherd we got from a rescue 5 yrs ago as he got a surprise aggressive cancer diagnosis. We will be back to that rescue when ready to adopt another German Shepherd. 
Yes I watched  Faces of Death ...gruesome! 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why do people hurt animals? - HarleyDog - 07-14-2024, 08:19 PM
RE: Why do people hurt animals? - SladeX - 07-17-2024, 07:03 AM
RE: Why do people hurt animals? - PDub80 - 07-20-2024, 11:56 AM
RE: Why do people hurt animals? - kalibengal - 09-06-2024, 11:18 AM