Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higgins Hamstring again, may not play
(09-06-2024, 07:24 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: He did say he would play without a contract. But he also said he was a game time decision on his own account while 100% healthy. He clearly wants it to get done before Sunday. He also said he would probably be limited if he does play. Pay him and get past all this drama. Not happy with the DT situation either really needed to pay Reader. I get that would've made that a very expensive position group but kind of the bed we made.

Still better than most situations honestly across the league. I thought both the Chiefs and Ravens looked pretty shitty last night besides a 
few plays. As long as we can slow down the Patriots run game and not let big plays hurt us on Defense I think Burrow, Iosivas (heard tons 
of great things about him and saw it) Gesicki (who is like another monster slot WR out there) Burton (best Offensive player on Offense in 
the Preseason) and the other dudes can get it done and come out with a win in our House.

We will grow from this regardless and I doubt we start out 0-2 again like the last few years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higgins Hamstring again, may not play - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-06-2024, 08:31 PM