Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higgins Hamstring again, may not play
(09-06-2024, 09:25 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Wow, you guys are hard to impress.  The Chiefs looked extremely good against the Ravens in my eyes.  Im hoping we can simply be somewhat close to that level versus much lower competition Sunday.  

I get all frustrated with the posters on here fawning all over everything about the Chiefs. All the time. It’s because we haven’t ever won a SB. But Lamar is 1-6 vs Mahomes and Joe 3-1.

However I agree that the Chiefs for the first game looked pretty good. But both teams looked rough in pass pro. If Lamar runs that much he’s not gonna survive. Maybe it was because he wanted to beat them so bad. When they get Marquis Brown and Worthy together they can’t be stopped. But they will. I’ve been calling it. Mahomes is going to get hurt & This year. Achilles got nailed in the heel. The odds are just that no QB can escape it.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higgins Hamstring again, may not play - Soonerpeace - 09-06-2024, 11:51 PM