Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higgins Hamstring again, may not play
(09-06-2024, 11:51 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I get all frustrated with the posters on here fawning all over everything about the Chiefs. All the time. It’s because we haven’t ever won a SB. But Lamar is 1-6 vs Mahomes and Joe 3-1.

However I agree that the Chiefs for the first game looked pretty good. But both teams looked rough in pass pro. If Lamar runs that much he’s not gonna survive. Maybe it was because he wanted to beat them so bad. When they get Marquis Brown and Worthy together they can’t be stopped. But they will. I’ve been calling it. Mahomes is going to get hurt & This year. Achilles got nailed in the heel. The odds are just that no QB can escape it.

It's because the Chiefs use TEs and RBs extremely efficiently and we depend on guys that want to make 35 mil a year and miss 3-5 games a season.  The Reid system is hugely qb friendly.  Their productive players are a stud TE making a hell of a lot less than Chase wants (but is also 10X a more dependable) plus a 7th round pick in Pacheco.  Our system relies on hero ball, no run game and getting our qb's brains beat out in obvious pass situations.  QB dependent, not friendly. 

We get held hostage by divas while Kelce fights for his right to PAAAAAARTY with the most famous human on the planet, laughing his ass off.  

This shit is a joke and we have incredibly unserious turds torpedoing our season while KC rolls and gets ready to fit yet another set of rings.  Pick the 7th pass Catcher in the draft and make him look like Steve Smith while our guys nurse anal ruptures over money.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higgins Hamstring again, may not play - samhain - 09-07-2024, 12:12 AM