Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
I am getting very upset with this team. I have been a fan for my entire life and I am 46. I grew up in Dayton. We ruined Carson Palmer by not protecting him. It is playing out again. We are not spending cap space to try and win a SB like other teams that are good. Why do we have all this cap space??? Why couldnt we bring back DJ Reader or go after a better DT? We clearly are no using ti to sign Chase. Go into the season with him not practicing about money which we freaking have. They would rather win the stare down than win games. This is embarrassing. If we do not use that cap space and start running this team like every other NFL franchise I may either lose interest in the NFL all tohether or pick another team that wants to win and will spend every dollar to do so.

Run a smart offense. Look at NE in this game. They are calling smart plays getting guys open. They have NO ONE at WR. Our defense is somehow worse on paper. I am just very very frustrated with this team and the way it is run
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals*** - CloeHokie - 09-08-2024, 03:11 PM