Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the fire Marvin crowd if we lose tonight
(01-09-2016, 02:17 PM)Burma Wrote: You found the wrong thing then champ. You found what you wanted to find, as usual: someone you can label a hater. It's pretty sad really.  This season has been fantastic and I am delighted.

As to the poor little you "I am just a fan with an opinion, nothing more." line, save that bull shit for people who are new and haven't seen you rabidly attack anyone who didn't think the same thing about the team as you.

I'll say it again; you are so desperate to "home" that you have to make up a "hate".  It is pathetic.  Why are you so desperate?  You need professional help.

You must have me confused with others, I hate the homer and hater labels and have stated it over and over again. I see no hate in my title, my posts in this thread other that what you seem to be spewing. I choose to love and not hate even those I disagree with, how about you?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: To the fire Marvin crowd if we lose tonight - Luvnit2 - 01-09-2016, 02:53 PM