Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions
This team needs a spark so badly.  Chase's body language says to me that he doesn't want to be out there.  Tee likely won't be out there much this season as this is his 6th hamstring injury of his career.  That issue is only going to get worse, not better.
Wasted most of the offseason worrying about contracts and money with Tee, Trey and Chase.

I'd rather see crazy-ass Burton out there doing something then Irwin, Yoshi, or Jones.  Those guys aren't game changers at all.  I'm surprised Irwin is still in the league at 28.  I would've rather kept Boyd.

Then there's the issue of Burrow.  How's the wrist?  Can he sling it down the field without causing trouble?  
I thought it was concerning that they wouldn't even try against the Pats.  

Maybe they'll get crazy by running the ball and using play-action?
Doubtful, but ZT better try something new because the old tricks against the Chiefs won't work this year.

Andy Reid is going to make us pay on Sunday.  I think the Chiefs will be all over us and it won't stop until the final whistle.  
They run it down our throats all game.  
Chiefs 31
Bengals 7
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - 2MinutesHate - 09-10-2024, 11:41 AM