Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
At 3 in morning the 2 TE's that I was looking at both went off free agency.  So I took WR that Rodgers went to a lot for Jets against 49ers and did OK, and 49ers a tough D....I dropped Kmet of Bears because who the heck on Bears is going to throw him the ball, they will miss Fields....There are Saints TE's, but I already have a Saints TE-Hill, the guy that also runs and throws passes, more of a FB or running QB than a TE, but points are points. Couldn't see more than one Saints TE with same bye week.  Lazard or whatever, didn't he use to catch balls for Rodgers in Green Bay. I like his Week One and his Bye Week and Rodgers throwing him the ball.  I have a feeling the Bears QB's can't get the ball to anybody.

TE is my weak spot on purpose.  You either go up early for a Kelce type and miss WR's, RB's, QB's doing so,  or you do as I did and take TE's late in the draft. The hope being some TE comes along in free agency you can grab.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 09-11-2024, 02:04 PM