Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperative that Burrow Plays Entire Season Healthy
(09-12-2024, 12:23 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Stop. 

He has said it himself that he is 10000% healthy. He's made every throw in camp. Hes made the throws during pre season and actual games. 

He's healthy. Stop listening to this weird narrative out there that hes not. Everything going on with Burrow is above the neck. He starts out slow every year. I promise you he will be fine. 

I'm not saying Burrow is hurt, but I don't recall in week 1 ZT and/or Burrow saying "Oh yea, he's at a get cut from a CFL squad because you're so bad" level right now, but we're putting him out there.

Maybe my memory is over exaggerating, but I feel like Burrow was like "10 yard pass?  Dude, there is no way I can do that." in week 1 last year.  He was out there like he was that WR on the Broncos who had to play QB because their whole QB room was covid-ed out.  Seeing week 1 Burrow out there while knowing we had 2 people who were being paid to be NFL QBs just standing on the sidelines still blows my mind.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imperative that Burrow Plays Entire Season Healthy - Nately120 - 09-12-2024, 12:39 PM