Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-13-2024, 07:56 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm so bad I have Miami's DEF.  Scored exactly 0.00.  Lol

You can still win with zero defense.  Very hard to win with only nine QB points.  Especially if your opponent has Philly QB .  I can't blame Allen.  If Bengals could win 31 to 10 by just running, I would want Burrow to just hand off and save the sacks and hits on his body for another game.  There was no need for Allen to pass, and I was rooting for Dolphins to make it a game and create a need for Allen to pass.

So you are in better shape with zero D points, than I am with 9 QB points due to Allen didn't have to pass last night as they could run at will on Dolphins. Also once Tua went out, with the back-up QB, Dolphins really ate clock but scored no points, which was good for the Bills, let them eat all the clock they want in 4th quarter behind 31 to 10.  This cut into Bills runners points also. Bills could have beat them 60 to 10, but you try not to do that to a division team who will pay you back for that. Both teams stopped trying to score early in 2nd half. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 09-13-2024, 09:40 AM