Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals are NOT the team to beat in AFC
(09-15-2024, 11:17 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'm 50/50 that Burrow will turn it around soon; looks like most of the league is playing cover 2 now (60% of the time) compared to 38% from a few years ago. 

If we are taking Burrow's smarts over anything else, he is better than most, if not all. He may have to start adjusting to the "old man game" earlier than he wanted due to injuries, Jordan started taking turnaround jumpers when he couldn't dunk over everyone anymore.

Most QBs struggled statistically in week 1 and stats are showing the big yardage plays and games are being taken away from offenses.

The stats can look bad, only the win matters - but I would think for now, we need to feed Ja'marr Chase until he breaks one. It's sad to see college offenses way better at creativity and misdirection than us. Burrow needs to start making more suggestions, I think he's smarter than our coaches, if that's saying anything.

Yes the league is leaning into cover 2 but the Patriots used more single high coverage last Sunday. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals are NOT the team to beat in AFC - Synric - 09-15-2024, 11:28 AM