Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(09-15-2024, 08:47 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: That was about as dumb of a defensive play one could do at that time.   But not as dumb as a decision to have that guy on the field.  

To be honest the two successful seasons we had were probably the worst thing to happen to this team.   Burrow’s career and window will be locked shut so long as Taylor’s around and Taylor will be around so long as there’s a drop of Brown DNA in the ownership group.  .  He’ll eventually get his chance at Free Agency, but much like Palmer, he’ll be a shell of himself.

Sadly, I think you are right. He isn't the same this year at all. Of course when you expect they will fix the one major issue, that has been an issue since your rookie season, and they still haven't fixed it? Even after a wrist surgery and ACL in four seasons?

Can't blame him. Did the O line play better today? A little. bit but if he had the time PM has to throw the ball? We'd be on fire, week after week. 

Now is that a personnel issue or a coaching issue? I am starting to think it is a coaching issue. I have tried to not drag Zac but he sucks.
Did you know out of all the doggos, Shih Tzu's have one of the closest genetic relationships to the wolf?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - BengalB - 09-15-2024, 08:53 PM