MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Well I'm pretty happy with the game.....
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Well I'm pretty happy with the game.....
Despite all the negative nancys and the early quitters in the fanbase, this team showed a lot to me today.
Being down Hill and Rankins, even with them, they struggled with the run, but that's because the safeties were playing back. The linebackers played a solid game today.  More of Lou's bend but don't break.

Burrow again had all kinds of time, the offensive line grades ought to be good.
Yoshi scored twice, the TE's are getting a lot of work.

I like Moss. When they hand him the ball and there is no hole, he always finds a yard or two, unlike Mixon who would get stuffed.
Burrow looked more himself and will only get better from here on out.

We are playing without Tee. He will be back soon and then they won't be able to double Chase so much. Burton is coming along nicely.

Jenkins should be back next week which will help stop the run. 

Washington, Carolina, Baltimore, the Giants and then the Browns. I can see us going on a nice win streak here.

Baltimore lost again today, so they are 0-2 as well. Pittsburgh will not sustain their wins and Cleveland is a time bomb waiting to explode.

Everybody seemed to be horrified this game was Nationally televised last week, and thought the Bengals would be murdered. 1 point game.  Tiger
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Well I'm pretty happy with the game..... - Sled21 - 09-15-2024, 09:06 PM