Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Well I'm pretty happy with the game.....
(09-15-2024, 10:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Trey dominated this game late and Hubbard was damn good too unlike the first game. Mahomes screwed up because of our Defense.

Our team cannot do anything right if it ends in a L. I get it. Go back to the Chiefs or stealers you fake fan. Wink

If we win the Super Bowl you will find something to ***** about. We are going on a run and you will find something to ***** about like always.

I know you. Mellow

Well, you don’t know me, but I suppose you know my posts. I’m a realist. I’ve been a Bengals fan since 2002. I’ve been reading the boards since 2002. And I’ve been burned so many times by the bengals. I don’t complain, I call things like I see them.

This team played better. But they’re not a superbowl team this year. And I was hopeful they could be. But I saw their deficiencies this off season and didn’t believe they improved enough to make a post season run. My gripes were not getting better at DL and run D and also the O line. We signed T Brown and I said that wasn’t good enough. I stand behind that, although they’ve played better.

I love chase. He’s my favorite player. I have him in both my fantasy leagues even though he wasn’t Best available. But he was an ass today and caused us field position, while also laying a dud. JJ is doubled ever single week and still puts up #s. So far this year, chase has been pretty silent. And Joe burrow has been pretty bad.

I love Hendrickson and can never say anything bad about him. I defended him when he wanted more money, because I think he deserves it.

I’m not a Steelers fan. I’m not a bandwagon fan. I’m not a Homer. I’m a guy who spends way too much time on here, and way too much of my emotional currency on the Bengals. I want it to be worth it. And it’s not. It wasn’t last year either. The Bengals need to make a superbowl to be successful in my eyes. I wouldn’t say that about any Palmer or Dalton team. Burrow is special. But he hasn’t been the same since the Super Bowl. Im sorry you don’t like my posts or pessimism. I also don’t like peoples blind optimism like everything is okay because we only lost by 1.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well I'm pretty happy with the game..... - Ell Prez - 09-15-2024, 11:20 PM