Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Well I'm pretty happy with the game.....
(09-15-2024, 11:20 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Well, you don’t know me, but I suppose you know my posts. I’m a realist. I’ve been a Bengals fan since 2002. I’ve been reading the boards since 2002. And I’ve been burned so many times by the bengals. I don’t complain, I call things like I see them.

This team played better. But they’re not a superbowl team this year. And I was hopeful they could be. But I saw their deficiencies this off season and didn’t believe they improved enough to make a post season run. My gripes were not getting better at DL and run D and also the O line. We signed T Brown and I said that wasn’t good enough. I stand behind that, although they’ve played better.

I love chase. He’s my favorite player. I have him in both my fantasy leagues even though he wasn’t Best available. But he was an ass today and caused us field position, while also laying a dud. JJ is doubled ever single week and still puts up #s. So far this year, chase has been pretty silent. And Joe burrow has been pretty bad.

I love Hendrickson and can never say anything bad about him. I defended him when he wanted more money, because I think he deserves it.

I’m not a Steelers fan. I’m not a bandwagon fan. I’m not a Homer. I’m a guy who spends way too much time on here, and way too much of my emotional currency on the Bengals. I want it to be worth it. And it’s not. It wasn’t last year either. The Bengals need to make a superbowl to be successful in my eyes. I wouldn’t say that about any Palmer or Dalton team. Burrow is special. But he hasn’t been the same since the Super Bowl. Im sorry you don’t like my posts or pessimism. I also don’t like peoples blind optimism like everything is okay because we only lost by 1.

Right, we're not a Super Bowl team this year.........(Goes into Arrowhead without Higgins and with half of our Dline and plays the reigning Super Bowl Champs to 1 point) Ninja Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well I'm pretty happy with the game..... - Sled21 - 09-16-2024, 10:46 AM