Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well... it's finally happened.
(09-16-2024, 09:53 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: These thoughts are all correct. Every fan of every team thinks they got the screws. But it sure seems like the Bengals always come up on the short side on these calls. Swifty/87 literally told a ref to call a hold on a Bengal, even gave him players # and gave the hold sign, ,ref yanks out his yellow hanky and threw it.  And then yes, nearly every time Mahomes throws an Incomplete pass he throws his arms up waving them pleading to the refs and nearly always gets the yellow hanky. The officiating is terrible across the league and the NY office should plan to correct it instead of creating phony love relationships between certain players and someone in the entertainment business. I wonder how long that contract lasts? Probably till 87 retires I'd guess after another State Farm/SB.

I've said here several times the Chiefs are a well run organization and they are but I wonder how many of those wins are the result of too many calls going their way in games because of the 3 poster boys in all the State Farm TV ads.

It's hard enough to beat other NFL teams but becomes much harder when you also have to play the refs. Nobody will ever convince me that some of these games aren't "influenced" by certain teams, players, situations, locations, the NY office and certain "guests" watching from a private box.

NFL games are generally close. Even when we were 2-14 and 2-13 every year, our games were close.

When you are dealing with 3 and 7 point scores, it's easy to woulda coulda shoulda yourself the margin of defeat.

I'm not saying these calls aren't bad. But, we have the benefit of reply and still pictures hours after the fact. Like that hold, hours after the game is where I heard about it 1st.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Well... it's finally happened. - Tomkat - 09-16-2024, 09:03 AM
RE: Well... it's finally happened. - Nepa - 09-16-2024, 09:47 AM
RE: Well... it's finally happened. - Nepa - 09-16-2024, 09:31 AM
RE: Well... it's finally happened. - Mer - 09-16-2024, 09:42 AM
RE: Well... it's finally happened. - THE PISTONS - 09-16-2024, 10:50 AM