Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I Think Bengals Will be a Force Again
(09-16-2024, 03:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Andy Dalton is starting for the Panthers. He wants revenge, always.

Remaining healthy is he bane of every superbowl team, most are not healthy. We have to perform even when unhealthy, if you have a FO that acts like this with the best players (Tee/Chase), ain't nobody gonna wanna come to be paid and win. That's the only thing most players want I'd imagine - pay me, and I want to win a ring.

Do we show care for either here?

Yeah I saw Dalton was getting the nod and immediately thought of the fantasy implication. I didn't think about having to play him in a couple weeks. Definitely changes the dynamics of that game and it could become much more difficult to win. 

But yeah I do think the Chase and Higgins drama could make things more difficult for us getting players potentially.  I really wish the front office was more proactive in our contracts. Not only catching up with the rest of the league but signing players earlier. Thinking of Higgins and Bates that we could've signed them earlier and moved stuff around to make it work. Worried about what happens with Hendrickson and really seems like our pass rush will completely dissolve when/if he leaves after this season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Think Bengals Will be a Force Again - NUGDUKWE - 09-16-2024, 04:41 PM