Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I Think Bengals Will be a Force Again
(09-16-2024, 03:09 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I know the teams starts out slow.
I know the team is 0-2.  

I don't understand why the Bengal fanbase is surprised each year by the slow start and poor play early in the season.  Whatever the cause, it is who they are & It is what it is.  Just accept it.  

The Bengals are one of maybe 2-3 teams that can and will beat the Chiefs.  Chiefs know this.  Chiefs fans know this.  refs know this.  Hilarious
But the Bengals will be a force moving forward and once again be one of the team to beat in the playoffs.  

They just have to remain healthy and maybe get a couple IDL.

Agree, am I disappointed by the slow starts? Of course, but we will get it together and be a team to be feared once the Playoffs roll around.

Especially by the Chiefs and the Bills who are probably the best 2 teams right now in the AFC. Surprised how good the Bills looked the first two
games with all the players they lost. Ray Davis was a RB I wanted us to Draft and has looked really good and it seems the Bills lost nothing when
they went out of their way to get rid of Stefon Diggs. The Texans could be good with Stroud as well but they didn't look good against the Bears.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Think Bengals Will be a Force Again - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-16-2024, 08:39 PM