Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Yoshi’s 2nd TD we asked Erick All to block George Karlaftis 1 on 1 and….
(Yesterday, 06:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: EA sports is a monster and he's good in the pass game. The quicker he gets more snaps, the better this team is. Same with Chase Brown. The guy may not have good vision (supposedly) but when he touches the ball, things happen. 

I just have no faith that Zac is able to see who is more apt to help the team going forward and/or who has the hot hand in a game. I haven't watched a replay yet but i remember thinking twice, Burrow just checked out of a run but i don't recall how the plays turned out. At some point, that son-of-a-***** is gonna have to learn how much a good run game will help him. 

Why I certainly agree Chase Brown deserves more touches and would love to figure a way to get him the ball in space. It looks like his four runs this past Sunday the blocking was really good on them. But quickness to take advantage of it certainly helps. I also saw stats that while we haven't run much we are 7th in run play efficiency. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: On Yoshi’s 2nd TD we asked Erick All to block George Karlaftis 1 on 1 and…. - NUGDUKWE - Yesterday, 07:23 PM