Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daijahn Anthony has Mahomes and Kelce on his Lock Screen
(09-20-2024, 01:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wow, thanks for sharing this Reuben. Great interview and makes me understand why Daijahn was on the field instead of Hilton and
Battle at that moment. Height, range, coverage and his abillity to play the ball and now his confidence. He was playing the ball all the
way as he says and if he comes down with the interception there is no penalty and we win that game.

Not even mentioning that 2 holds were ignored by the refs on that play and they should of been offsetting penalties anyways.

Really liked this interview and I can see why Lou likes the guy now. Really rooting for Daijahn Anthony now. Mellow

Sorry, but i have to disagree. A guy that's not aware he's running right through a WR is not good. You need guys with awareness out there. Playing the ball is fine, but even if he gets ahold of the ball, it's still DPI becuase he went though the receiver to get it. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daijahn Anthony has Mahomes and Kelce on his Lock Screen - rfaulk34 - 09-20-2024, 06:14 PM