Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-22-2024, 04:57 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: So frustrating! The Bears D is solid but their rookie QB keeps giving their opponents the ball inside of the 20. Three turnovers by the offense.

Life is just hilarious at times. I came on and bitched about Caleb Williams continually hosing the Bears D, as he has been. Ts, I lose by fractions of a point in my other FFB league because of ridiculous fate. First, ATL coaches refuse to kick an easy FG with about 3-4 minutes left in the game. Their D had just forced KC to punt on back to back possessions. At the time I was up, just barely. My opponent had London, Rice, and Butker going. I had ATLs K. 

Of course, ATLs D holds and they get the damn ball back needing a TD instead of just needing a FG. Stupid coaching by ATL btw! Then London finally gets a catch and my opponent takes a fractional lead. I can still win with an extra point.

Then PI goes uncalled for KC or in their favor, per the usual. Game over, I lose by fractions of a point and KC gets another freebie W.... Sux!

On the bright side BBL FFB plug and play of the year goes to the Dizzle's so far with a whopping 41 out JJ Niner! Toot, toot  Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - Yesterday, 04:45 PM