Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I hate dropping Dallas Defense that I was so happy to draft.  With people coming off my IL, cuts had to be made.  Dallas plays Thursday, so had to make a choice.  Dallas is historically bad this year, the worst defense in Dallas since 1963.  So what happened to the tough Dallas D of last few years.  The Dallas D Coordinator got the Head Coach job at Washington and just beat Bengals, as announcers said how players respond to this coach.  To replace him Dallas brought in Mike Zimmer who was with Dallas a long time ago.  One look at Zimmer on sidelines holding his head, dear in headlights look.  That isn't the Zimmer I remember with Bengals.  Maybe the modern game has passed him by, as it did Marvin Lewis towards the end.  Major problems in Dallas and Zimmer is on his way to getting fired, owner Jones won't put up with much more of this.  I have Saints Defense playing well.  They were my bye week for Dallas off week 7, but Saints are in as my Defense.  For whatever reason Zimmer has Dallas D just awful, with the D Coordinator they had looking like a Bill Cowher type at Washington.

I really hate dropping Dallas D, but they are awful now, and to me they miss the D Coach who left and Zimmer back isn't cutting it.  Plus they probably have more D problems than that in 2024.  I'll go with The Saints who are doing well on D, and have some offense to give them time off the field. They have a week 12 bye, so I won't need a back-up D with them for months.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 2 hours ago