Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Defensive Players Fan Feedback
(Yesterday, 01:57 PM)kevin Wrote: The Bengals in Super Bowl had good DT's and good DB's.   Now they look weak at Defensive Tackle and Defensive Backs.  I know we lost Bates and some DB's,  but we also lost the good Defensive Tackles we had that Super Bowl year. At 0-3, this Defense no longer looks like The Super Bowl Defense, but a lot of those key players are gone.  Doesn't look like their replacements are getting the job done.  I think the D Coordinator is still good, but players leaving and injuries, I don't think he has much right now in D Players.  The DE's and the LBs are OK, but I'm seeing weakness up the gut at DT and weakness in DB's, the places of the most change since Super Bowl.

Pretty much agree with this. Losing Bates has been much bigger than many realize. I live in the NFC South viewing area and I watch a lot of those teams games.

Losing Bates and Reader is looming large. Injuries to Rankins and Hill make it worse. The fact that the defense doesn't seem willing to tackle ball carriers makes it really bad! 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Defensive Players Fan Feedback - coachmcneil71 - Yesterday, 02:53 PM