Poll: Should Bengals let Chase Walk after Rookie Contract?
YES
NO
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 10-25-2024

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ja' Marr Chase's Contract: Should Bengals let him walk?
(09-25-2024, 05:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I get folks love their Ja'Mar Chase Underoos but I don't consider the OP's thread to be dismissed as "over-reaction".

My problem with this thread is "let him walk". I could give this thread some credit if wanted to discuss trading him for a haul, that's at least worth thinking about. But letting him walk? That would mean we'd have let both Tee Higgins and Ja'Marr Chase walk in consecutive years and get absolutely nothing in return. 

At least the Chiefs can point to their young 1st Team All-Pro CB as what they got in exchange for no longer having Tyreek Hill. (Also Skyy Moore and Kadarius Toney who have both been a bust BUT both did catch 4th quarter TDs in their SB combeback win at least.)

Hollywood Brown was obviously below Tyreek and AJ Brown, but the Ravens still ended up getting the 1st rounder that they then traded down from to draft Linderbaum (and their current punter).

It didn't work out great for the Packers and Titans and what they got in return, but they still got SOMETHING in return. The point is letting Chase just walk is a bad premise.

[Image: pablo-narcos.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ja' Marr Chase's Contract: Should Bengals let him walk? - TheLeonardLeap - 09-25-2024, 05:57 PM