Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We're making the playoffs
In reality, our success for a few years has been tied to timely turnovers which statistically are a bit random. Essentially, if we don't get them we are far worse than our record would have you believe. I have been a big Lou fan specifically for how he has played KC (Maybe the best in the league) but there isn't much else he has done really well and his input in the evaluation of players has to be questioned if this is where we are. I think it's probably time for us to move on.

Daniels was PERFECT passing when he wasn't blitzed on Monday and we never thought "hey maybe we should blitz him"? The league is now about being willing to adjust and it seems at times he likes his system and won't deviate even if it brings down the team. I think this goes back to his belief someone is goin to get him the turnover he needs to win because they have always bailed it out...but that can't be our strategy going forward.

We need a defensive miracle at this point to be relevant. Maybe Murphy, Jenkins, Jackson are that but I am not sure you can bank on 3 young players to save you at this point.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We're making the playoffs - PhilHos - Yesterday, 03:42 PM
RE: We're making the playoffs - Synric - Yesterday, 03:56 PM
RE: We're making the playoffs - PhilHos - Yesterday, 05:01 PM
RE: We're making the playoffs - PhilHos - Yesterday, 05:02 PM
RE: We're making the playoffs - jj22 - Yesterday, 04:17 PM
RE: We're making the playoffs - PhilHos - Yesterday, 05:07 PM
RE: We're making the playoffs - PhilHos - Yesterday, 05:08 PM
RE: We're making the playoffs - PhilHos - Yesterday, 05:10 PM
RE: We're making the playoffs - PhilHos - Yesterday, 05:11 PM
RE: We're making the playoffs - 125250 - Yesterday, 05:44 PM