Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has ZT become too much of a players coach?
(Yesterday, 10:08 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I am in no way, shape, or form a "blame the coach" guy. I think ZT is a fine head coach and I think the issues with this team are waaaay bigger than head coaching. It's more of a personel issue for me.

That being said, is it time for ZT to stop being such a players coach?

There was an interview with Joe yesterday where Joe was talking about how he needs to be more of a "vocal" leader, hold people accountable, etc. Why shold that fall on the QB? We ask Joe to do enough already. Holding people accountable, being the "vocal leader", etc. should come from the head coach IMO.

I think one of ZT's charms is that he IS a players coach, but maybe he's become a little TOO much of a players coach. Things seem to be getting a bit lax. Maybe it's time to light some fires and not rely on your QB to do it.

I think both need to if there are issues.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has ZT become too much of a players coach? - Soonerpeace - 11 hours ago