Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would it take to get Zac Taylor fired?
(Yesterday, 11:25 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You might be confused, this is Jungle Noise, Steelers fans aren't supposed to be posting in here.

You know, the Steelers who... 
Tried to get upset at "worst 11-0 team ever" but then lost 4 of their final 5 before getting spanked by the Browns out out of the Wild Card round.
Haven't won a single playoff game in 7 years. 
Have only won a single Divisional playoff game in 13 years. 
Would have missed the playoffs in 5 of the last 6 years if not for the addition of the BS 7th seed.

I know exactly what board I'm on and I'm a Bengals fan but when someone says the Steelers are pretenders I look at their record and see what they have accomplished while the Bengals are always in rebuild mode. It's just people for some reason can't take hearing the truth about teams. As I said the Bengals aren't in the Steelers class. When these Bengals collect 3 or 4 Lombardi's I'll be impressed but until then their SB trophy shelf is empty while those hated guys in black and gold have 6 out of 8 attempts. That is 75% success in the big game while these Bengals are 0-3 , 0% success.  Sorry, I just have to give credit where it's due.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would it take to get Zac Taylor fired? - RegularGuy22 - 11 hours ago