Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals need to suck it up, break the norm and make a damn trade
(10-01-2024, 05:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I know I know, but the Bengals don't make trades during the season (or ever, really).

Well, desperate times call for desperate measures. A little urgency would go a long way here. If this organization has really "changed" the way that they operate (they haven't) then they need to suck it up and trade a pick or two for some defensive line help. They just have to.

Yes the defensive line is about to get a bit healthier, but it's still not good enough.

How about trading the Dolphins for Calais Cambell? He's had a pretty good year so far and surely it wouldn't take too much to pluck him away from the Dolphins and their tanking season. A cheap vet on a one year deal is about as good as we can ask for.

Do it front office. Make a damn move and salvage what was supposed to be a Super Bowl season before its too late.
defensive line might be getting healthier..maybe in a couple of weeks..but  lose to Baltimore ...starting off 1-4..its over ..sadly..I think it was a perfect storm of disaster with the bengals D line and injuries..I just dont know what to say
..maybe this defense surprises everyone this week...if not we can watch some of our rookies getting alot of playing time as we prepare for next season
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals need to suck it up, break the norm and make a damn trade - ERIC1 - 10-01-2024, 07:39 PM