Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(Yesterday, 09:38 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Drake London is no longer available for trade, damnit!  He's my best BN player, Lmao.

When he caught the ball and went across the goal line with 3 defensive players hanging on him, he looked like a TE.  Reminded me of Bob Trumpy or in modern terms Gronk.  Even like when I was a kid a parents and uncles amazed at Jimmy Brown running with defensive players hanging and falling off of him. 

That's the first time I've ever seen Drake London, but I like how he is a WR but plays and looks as big as a TE.  It takes more than one person to tackle him.  He has good hands and hard to tackle, and at first I thought that was a TE carrying defenders 5 yards as he went across goal line like Superman, but no, a WR that is as tough as a TE.  

It takes 2 or 3 people to tackle Chase, and it takes 2 or 3 people to tackle Drake.  If Atlanta QB's can get him the ball, watch out, because this Drake looks very tough on yards after the catch. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - Yesterday, 01:27 PM