Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(Yesterday, 01:52 PM)kevin Wrote: It didn't take a week for me to go back to 2 QBs.  I added Rodgers Wednesday because he was best player available in free agency. I mentioned I was up to a trade for either Rodgers or Darnold doing so well for Vikings. Everybody is pretty loaded up on 2 QBs in this league.  I saw who I really wanted as he became available Friday morning.  The Baltimore TE Lively against our Bengals struggling Defense.  With Injuries and Bye Week players, I've added the Baltimore RB the spells Henry and puts up points, and the Baltimore TE who gets most of the passes at TE.  Seeing how bad the Bengals D is and how good the Baltimore offense is, adding 2 Ravens players looks like my best chance at having a chance against a very tough Harley Dog team that is hot.  I also considered free agent Bateman who could tear up Bengals, but I like my WR's that I have.   I'm rooting for Bengals, but Bengals D is going to have  a hard time in this one.

This makes me the 3rd person to unload Rodgers in last 7 days. At least I didn't use a waiver spot on him or Lively.  I did use a waver spot to get Raven's RB that comes in for Hill, but I only went from #2 back to #5 in waiver spot, which was lucky for me. Mixon injury is killing me at RB.  He had a good Week One.  Since then he keeps being questionable until they make him Out at last second.  Even this week, unsure if he will play or be Out, so Joe Mixon is making it hard to have a set line-up.  Bengals are not missing Joe Mixon so far, because his injuries are a problem.  Me and others have used Cam Akers replacing Mixon, but he doesn't do much and shows why he is now Houston's #3 RB.  Cam Akers doesn't have much gas left in the tank, when given playing time, he can't deliver anymore. 

Yep I got bailed out by a TD when starting him and he still barely got 10 points but he really doesn't do much of anything.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - Yesterday, 02:19 PM