Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(Yesterday, 05:10 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: No doubt, I still think London and Mooney are consistent 8-12 point guys every week just due to the targets they get. Pitts I think is awful and is gonna disappoint more weeks than not.

I'd also say the Falcons defense being shaky at best would be a positive for the passing game.

Hard to judge anything after a solid week or two, Saints were the best offense in the league the first two weeks and now they have fallen off.

Solid reasoning about having to pass the ball more often than not. Cousins track record suggests that their offense should be solid week in and out. He's a tough rascal for sure. Stands in there and gets rid of it. Having Penix behind him is definitely a plus in case of injury. For my money Daniels and Penix were the two best QBs in this draft. 

Williams is talented but throwing a rookie into win now mode is a tough ask. I think both Penix and Daniels would have been a better fit for Chi-Town. Penix especially! He would probably be shredding defenses with the weapons that they have there. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - Yesterday, 06:16 PM