Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fire Zac Taylor right now..
Something needs to change. Lou or Zac need to go by Monday. I’d prefer Zac to go. He can’t call plays. Lou just doesn’t have the horses to run a solid D. These players suck and they did nothing all of season but sign stone and rankins. And the board here was ecstatic. Lmao.

I would trade Tee now for a second or better. This off-season I would cut BJ hill, Hubbard, stone, bell, Dax hill. Sign or trade for a DT and DE. Sign 2 corners and a safety.

This roster can’t win. 1-4 is all you need. Anyone who wants to come on here and say otherwise is either a Homer or living in 2021. The nfl turns on a dime. Look how bad the falcons have been since they lost to Brady after being up 27-3 at half. The 2021 bengals are dead. We are worse this year with a healthy burrow than we were last year with an injured burrow. That’s not a shot at burrow. This defense lost too many players and we’re relying on players who never showed they’re capable.

the entire secondary is garbage. The D line outside of Hendrickson is garbage. You can’t win in the nfl like that. We score 30+ 3 weeks in a row, barely win 1 of those…against the worst team in the nfl. Think about this, we barely beat the worst team in the nfl.

We are a bottom 5 team. Cleveland is worse but would you be surprised if we lose to them twice? The season was over week 1. No one wanted to admit it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Zac Taylor right now.. - Ell Prez - 7 hours ago