Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Seasons not over, but it's gone.
(9 hours ago)HarleyDog Wrote: I seen a spark out of the defense today. It was refreshing. I thought we would at least get outscored by 14. Lou had them ready.

Sign Chase. He's proven himself. JFC, if his efforts doesn't rush blood to the wiener every time he gets the ball, then you may want to see your Dr.

The fact this thing went into overtime is impressive, because I think Baltimore is the King of the AFCN. But, we could have won it outright. 

Zac really screwed the pooch. The last drive was atrocious.  Bill Parcells (at least I think it was him) hated kickers for a reason. Why not try to get closer? Why not go for the jugular and score a TD?

How does a QB go 30-39, 392yds and 5 TD's lose? I'll tell you how. Play calling. We had them at home. The next contest between the two of us will not be as favorable.

I love this team. But I'll confess, this ain't our year! Let's hope they use the rest of the year to get their shit together. Zac's not going to be fired, we all know it. Anyone who thinks so has some depressive days ahead.

I'm going to cheer for the progressiveness of the team the rest of the year. Because basically, We are done.

This one hurt alright. I wasn't able to watch it until OT after the Texans beat the Bills with a FG, but to have Lamar fumble like that and 
for a holder to lose us the game was hard to watch especially after how great of a game Burrow and the bunch played on Offense. I will
not say we are done until we actually are though, last year I said we were done when Burrow went down and we were a couple plays 
away from making the Playoffs with Jake Browning.

We keep scoring like this wins are bound to start to come and besides the one run by Henry to beat us we shut him down all day in the 
run game, it was Lamar, the injuries to Mike and Dax that killed us in the passing game. Hubbard is back healthy again and Murphy looked
good on the one play in OT I saw. We will see how we respond and yes cheer on us just getting better and better this season all across the
board.

Nice thread Harley, you always make me feel better even if you think we are done lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seasons not over, but it's gone. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 8 hours ago