Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Seasons not over, but it's gone.
(9 hours ago)HarleyDog Wrote: I seen a spark out of the defense today. It was refreshing. I thought we would at least get outscored by 14. Lou had them ready.

Sign Chase. He's proven himself. JFC, if his efforts doesn't rush blood to the wiener every time he gets the ball, then you may want to see your Dr.

The fact this thing went into overtime is impressive, because I think Baltimore is the King of the AFCN. But, we could have won it outright. 

Zac really screwed the pooch. The last drive was atrocious.  Bill Parcells (at least I think it was him) hated kickers for a reason. Why not try to get closer? Why not go for the jugular and score a TD?

How does a QB go 30-39, 392yds and 5 TD's lose? I'll tell you how. Play calling. We had them at home. The next contest between the two of us will not be as favorable.

I love this team. But I'll confess, this ain't our year! Let's hope they use the rest of the year to get their shit together. Zac's not going to be fired, we all know it. Anyone who thinks so has some depressive days ahead.

I'm going to cheer for the progressiveness of the team the rest of the year. Because basically, We are done.

If I'm Chase you probably couldn't come up with enough money to keep me here. Sign a big contract with someone who knows how to run a football team. Get paid to play and actually win while doing it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seasons not over, but it's gone. - R3stangs - 6 hours ago