Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Seasons not over, but it's gone.
(5 hours ago)casear2727 Wrote: Other than the very first game, Burrow has been good to excellent.  This place should be a safe space for bad takes?  Lol, your brothers should be the ones to call out silly opinions more than anyone.  As the self proclaimed Determinator of Takes, I proclaim that any criticism of Burrow the last 3 games are comically bad. 

If the defense gets ONE more stop in each game the Bengals are 5-0.

I agree with you on this. 

As far as my “bad” Burrow takes. I sounded the warning on him not going to last the season early last season to severe backlash……. Only to have been right. But I hate to say I told you so so I let it ride since we all hated to see it. 

And I been sounding the alarm on the clutch situation. Only to face backlash and belittlement. Only for Burrow to continue to … lose in 1score games. 

So my takes as people around here know aren’t bad. They are ahead of their time and the board always catches up. Eventually. And when folks do I usually take the high road. Not this time tho. Not with the clutch convo y’all so late to come around to.  Not wothout any backing and with another close loss there wasn’t an argument otherwise when another poster brought it up. I wasn’t t going to let y’all silence other astute posters. I walked so they can run and I’ll back them as they do. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seasons not over, but it's gone. - jj22 - 4 hours ago