Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-07-2024, 10:41 AM)kevin Wrote: Pittsburg played Dallas who has not been very good this season. Dallas bad on defense this year after D Coordinator became Commanders head coach.  I wouldn't hand it to Steelers just yet.  It's too early and AFC NORTH is up for grabs.  Ravens are tough and Bengals looked better with players back from IL.  I don't know about Browns, but they are usually tough in Division Games.   No, I wouldn't hand it to the Steelers just yet.  I didn't see the Steelers vs Cowboys game, but Cowboys haven't looked that good in 2024, their defense has been awful first 4 games.  I think Bengals came close against the 2 teams that could be AFC Championship Game, Kansas City and Baltimore.....and I look for Bengals to put up wins because they are starting to get healthy and look real good

Chiefs and Ravens offenses are going to make most defenses look bad.  Bengals didn't get beat as bad as Buffalo did, Burrow put up points. I think Steelers are better at QB this year, but I don't think Steelers QB's are going to sweep Joe Burrow.  

Ravens vs Commanders coming up this weekend will be a very telling game. Commanders hung 30 plus on us and the Browns. Be interesting to see what they do with the Ravens. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-07-2024, 01:11 PM