Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-07-2024, 01:11 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Ravens vs Commanders coming up this weekend will be a very telling game. Commanders hung 30 plus on us and the Browns. Be interesting to see what they do with the Ravens. 

I don't see Washington in the NFC Championship Game so fast this year,  but Chiefs and Ravens in AFC Championship is very possible. ....Of course as a Bengals Fan, I hope Bengals win next week and all other AFC North teams playing lose. Climb to 2-4 and try to get to 4-4.  Bengals were far back in 1970 and 2012, and  got on a roll and made play-offs. It would help if Bengals have a winning record against AFC North teams, including paying Ravens back and beating them in Game 2 this season.  5-1 or 4-2 in Division Games would help Bengals.  I remember fans complained about Bengals in 2009 going 6-0 against AFC North, but I never saw why fans complained about sweeping the AFC North.  Maybe because losing twice in 7 days to the Jets at end of season and play-offs.  Heck, if Bengals can beat the AFC North teams and use that to make play-offs this year, I'm all for it. 

Washington turns out to be a better team than fans thought.   Of course Bengals are looking better as they get injured players back.  The DT's looked better because they did OK against Henry and Jackson up the gut most of game. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-07-2024, 02:03 PM