Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this...
(10-09-2024, 01:26 PM)jj22 Wrote: This thread only highlights how fake news has become so prevalent and believable in todays society. Scary. Unfortunate. A reality we truthers have to fight.

But an influential politician once said if you repeat a lie long enough people will believe it..... And here we are. "It's Burrow's fault we are 1-4!" Said no one.

Anyway I've combed through these stats to see where 4th quarter / end of game performances are when the need is to pick up a first down to close the game out, or score a FG to win with over a minute left are. Failures we've seen happen since the SB game. You know the clutch conversation those "couple posters" were discussing. The inability to close close games or score a FG to win it the last 3 seasons.... I guess clutch play / moments were adjusted out of these stats as well.

Either way the losses was never "Burrow's fault" as everyone in this thread fell so hard for. We have to do better combating fake news.

There's fake news all over the board right now, lol. Watch out what you point out as fake, or you could be "the cavalry".  LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this... - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-09-2024, 01:54 PM