Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Geno Stone think Free safety means you don’t get involved in any plays unless…
I'm being overtly petty with this post, but in the last game there was a moment where Stone did this diving tackle at Lamar and missed. As he got up, Stone had this look of either astonishment or amusement at what happened. It appeared he was giving a nod of respect to his buddy Lamar for the juke. I acknowledge, this is just my interpretation so nobody needs to reply telling me the obvious that I have no idea what Stone was thinking or feeling. Anyhow, my perception that Stone was the amused Bengal at getting owned by Lamar the Raven gave me 1990s Bungles vibes.

To be fair to the organization, didn't the national media respect the Stone signing? Of course, who cares what the national media thinks. We should want scouts and a GM making good decisions, but we mostly just have Duke with input from coaches.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Geno Stone think Free safety means you don’t get involved in any plays unless… - TecmoBengals - 10-10-2024, 09:43 AM