Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this...
(10-10-2024, 12:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: True, but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about Burrow being clutch. Burrow made a mistake, and STILL got the Bengals the lead on the next drive. That's the very definition of clutch from those that twist the definition to fit their agendas.

Yes, and most people without agendas put the blame on that INT on Chase, not Burrow.

Burrow played great in those games as he has all season so I'm not going to harp on this. Those plays didn't lose the games correct, but they didn't win them either. And that is what defines clutch. It's unfortunate, but a great game in a loss just doesn't. That's just a great game in a loss and means you can't and shouldn't be blamed for the loss. 

And Burrow did stare down Chase on that INT. But I'm not and never was trying to slam Burrow for his play these games. Just willing to highlight that when we need(ed) a TD (which is tough), FG, or even a 1st down, it didn't and hasn't happen, and hasn't for years now if anyone other than myself and those in my dm's, are willing to be honest. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this... - jj22 - 10-10-2024, 12:08 PM