Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this...
(10-10-2024, 12:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: I appreciate the work. Hopefully you aren't doing this for me specifically but because you are as interested in if this is an issue or not as I am. And it should be discussed in the privacy of the Jungle where it's a safe space to have honest and open discourse about the players on the team. 

I just think when there is 1:25 left in the 4th down by a FG we should be able to trust the Offense gets it done like KC, INDY, Patriot fans with great QB's have in the past. And for some reason it just isn't happening and hasn't. The SB loss and the AFCC loss is painful to think of given the number of opportunities we had. And this is going to seem like I am picking on Burrow but his interceptions late in the AFCC loss goes kinda unspoken and forgiven around here.

Like i said, Aaron Rodgers came to mind because i've felt Joe has come up short in crucial situations. Difference between you and me, in what i've viewed with this thread, is i'm not willing to put as much blame on him, since he's kept the team in games and provided the end-game scenarios that allow them a chance to win. 

I watched a show with Shady McCoy, Acho, Chase Daniel and James Jones yesterday about 'does burrow deserve a pass'. My initial thought was yes, due to how well the pass offense is playing. I think that's a legitimate leg to stand on. Then i looked at it through just the 'clutch' eye. He had the ball in his hands against KC with a 3 pt lead and a chance to build on that and failed. He had the ball in his hands twice at the end of the Ravens game with a chance to ice it and failed. So the 'no pass' is also a legitimate leg to stand on. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this... - rfaulk34 - 10-10-2024, 12:51 PM