Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this...
(10-10-2024, 01:42 PM)jj22 Wrote: There may be no need for a stop on 4th and 16 without the fumble TD

There is no overtime missed kick without the INT.

Maybe you don't get how this works.... But the one who resorts to name calling and belittling tends to be the one who lacks knowledge or ability to communicate. 

That is one thing we all can agree with. You feeling the need to tell people how smarter you are than everyone and supposedly having inside scoop and relationships with Bengals players screams insecurity to the trained eye. Respectfully.  

Im not telling anyone Im smarter than you.  That is obvious.  Everyone, other than Essex, is smarter than you regarding your twisted Burrow slander.

I give zero fcks as to what you think about me, there are posters on this board that I share inside stuff with on PMs, things no one knows and then they come out, and some never do but the effects of them are seen.  Your insecurity screams jealousy to everyone.

That said, it is almost as if you make such awful takes simply to encourage engagement.  FYI, people will still engage with you, without the nonsense. Like I do when you PM me.  Respectfully.

Messages In This Thread