Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this...
(10-10-2024, 11:58 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Score was 28-20 midway thru the 3rd and at the end of the 3rd QTR.

So, you think an 8 point lead is insurmountable? By a team that never punted all game? By a team that ended up scoring 33 points? Ok.

You do realize that had we recovered the onside kick - which I grant is highly improbably - we probably win that game. But I guess not since you thought the game was over in the 3rd QTR when the Bengals were down by a whopping 8 points. Rolleyes

(10-10-2024, 12:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: True, but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about Burrow being clutch. Burrow made a mistake, and STILL got the Bengals the lead on the next drive. That's the very definition of clutch from those that twist the definition to fit their agendas.

Yes, and most people without agendas put the blame on that INT on Chase, not Burrow.

Spot on, if anything Burrow has been about as clutch as possible for this team. It has been the Defense that cannot stop other team's Offenses
late and McPherson missing FG's and extra points lately. When we went to the Super Bowl the Defense was clutch and McPherson was clutch.

This needs to happen again and this team could be unstoppable with how well Burrow is playing right now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-10-2024, 02:01 PM