Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this...
(10-10-2024, 02:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Burrow is playing top notch....       Only thing more they can do is longer drives to eat clock...  Sometimes they score very quick which is good but puts the defense right back out there (puts the ball in their hands)

For sure, winning the TOP sure would be nice and it would help out this D that has been playing poorly lately.

BTW, didn't mean to put the missed FG in OT against the Ravens on McPherson either, it was on Rehkow. If it isn't one thing, it is another.

Rehkow has been a great Punter for us this year too. Just needs to remember that hold forever and never let it happen again.

(10-10-2024, 02:07 PM)jj22 Wrote: Yea, yea, yea....

What I do know is if this was a Dalton moment in a big game with the lead and we lost.... 

Doesn't take your superior genius to know rest of that statement. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Good Andy, was never as good as Joe Burrow has been this season and I defended Andy a ton back in the day.

Burrow is the opposite of Dalton, he is clutch in the biggest moments. Dalton never was clutch in the biggest moments.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-10-2024, 02:12 PM