Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this...
(10-10-2024, 03:45 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Well...kind of, and yes, Burrow is...kind of. This 2015 Dalton line has almost grown into a myth at this point. Dalton was never a serious MVP contender but he was listed in some conversations. Here is a link talking about Dalton being a top three candidate and was given 18/1 odds by Bovada to bring home the hardware. In American odds, that is +1800. As it stands currently, Burrow has +2200 odds, or 22/1 odds. These are giving you roughly the same probability of winning the award. At +1800, the implied probability is 5.5% that Dalton was going to win. At +2200, the implied probability for Burrow is 4.3%. It's a negligible difference. Dalton was never seriously in the conversation and Burrow currently isn't, either. 

If this Defense starts playing much better, McPherson gets back to being money, Rehkow holds good for the rest of the season, we start 
winning a lot of games and pushing for the Playoffs, Burrow will be in the MVP conversation.

Man, I want to see this bad. Mellow

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know a couple posters will be really upset to see this... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-10-2024, 03:59 PM