Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-14-2024, 11:55 AM)kevin Wrote: Me and you come down to Monday Night.  You have a RB that can score points, I have a QB.  We are separated by 1 or 2 points.  It seems be it baseball or football, you are one rough player to beat.  I'm not assuming Josh Allen is going to win it for me, your Jets RB Hall could have the better game. I will say that I am like The Bengals, in that I need this win to still have a respectable record so far this season. IF I win, all I can say is Joe Mixon and DeVonte Smith came back to help me, especially with Jefferson on a bye-week.  I put Joe Mixon in at 12:55 PM Sunday, when I saw he was at last cleared to Start. 

For me and you, it is Bills Allen vs Jets Hall tonight to decide which of us Wins this Week. 

I even benched Jets WR Lazzard to root more for Bills, and then saw a bye week kicker I could swap Lazzard for.  I like the idea of Chiefs Super Bowl kicker with his bye week over with going forward.  Also WR's Jefferson and D. Smith and RB Montgomery bye weeks will be over with.  Some bye weeks in rear view mirror would make it easier to have a starting roster. 

I'm not going to hold my breath concerning Hall. He's been atrocious the past two weeks. Rodgers has to have everything his way being the narcissistic ass that he is. It's hurting the Jets on and off of the field.

Having a QB going is much more comforting. I got a little too cute and ended up leaving a lot of points on my bench. Plus Metcalf basically had two tuds called back so that didn't help matters. Was a good matchup though. I think you will pull out the W. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-14-2024, 01:05 PM